17Jul / 2017
July 17, 2017
Pioneer® today announces that version 1.3.5 of the RayzTM app is available on the App Store along with version 2.8.0 of Rayz firmware. These updates bring several exciting new features and improvements made possible through tight integration between iPhone, the Rayz App, and Rayz earphones including:
- Native language support for Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- AutoPause improvements
- Status beeps indicating when Smart Mute is active or the user has muted using the Smart Button
- ‘Hey Siri’ support
Users can configure “Hey Siri” and mute status beeps in the Rayz app.
“Today we are pleased to announce that users can say ‘Hey Siri’ while using Rayz earphones to easily make a call, send a message, listen to music and much more, even when iPhone is in their pocket,” said Kenji Maeyama, Vice President of Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH. ”With support for Siri, Rayz Lightning Earphones automatically recognise “Hey Siri” commands and allow our users to do so much more using just their voice.”
“Avnera has developed several key enabling analogue and signal processing technologies including ultra-low power always-on-listening.” said Manpreet Khaira, CEO of Avnera. “We are pleased to have worked with Pioneer and Apple to bring this compelling feature to Rayz earphones via Apple’s 2nd generation Lightning Audio Module.”
Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning earphones are available across Europe via selected dealers, Apple.com and in Apple stores.
- Pioneer Rayz - in Onyx or Ice finishes - £109 / €129.
- Pioneer Rayz Plus - in Graphite and Bronze metallic finishes - £149.95 / €179.95.
- Pioneer Rayz Plus - available in Black or Rose Gold finishes (sold exclusively via Apple stores) - £149.95 / €179.95.
or follow us on: